THIS LOCALLY FUNDED partnership was the first of its’ kind within the state of Indiana.
The ACPWQ focuses on these water quality issues:
- Storm water
- Combined Sewer Overflows (CSOs)
- Drinking water
- Watershed issues
The Partnership consists of the following agencies:
- Allen County Soil and Water Conservation District
- Fort Wayne - Allen County Health Department
- Allen County Surveyor's Office
- Maumee River Basin Commission
- Leo-Cedarville Utility
- St. Joseph River Watershed Initiative
- Huntertown Utility
ACPWQ in action:
"A Watershed Mentality"
"A Watershed Mentality" has now received awards from the International Videographers Association, was a finalist for a regional Emmy and won the Indiana Governor’s Award for Environmental Excellence in the category of Outreach or Participation. Click here for more information.
ACPWQ is proud to offer Project WET workshops for educators in and around Allen County. This EPA grant funded effort allows the ACPWQ to provide workshops and we have purchased a Water Resource Education Library.